This one is to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Aqualand model. The Citizen JV0010-08E Watch is the first Aqualand to have incorporated with Citizen’s Eco Drive Solar Technology. It allows you to keep on time without need to change battery; thanks to sunlight absorb technology and the 6 month to 2.5 year power reserve feature.
The solar powered dive watch features both analog and digital time display. The stainless steel case measures 50 mm in diameter and 17 mm thick. Weighing only 135 grams, it’s a best stylish tool for dive since it is 200-meter water resistance.
Its dive measurement functions include:
- digital depth display to 300 feet
- depth and tome of dive measurement
- current and lowest water temperature display
- surface interval measurement
- dive log memory for up to 20 dives
- water and pressure sensor that switch automatically to dive mode when taken to depth under 4 meters
Its casual wear functions include:
- 29 time zone and 42 cities time
- Three alarms
- 2/24-hour time display
- electro-luminescent backlighting
With those functions, Citizen Eco Drive Men’s Aqualand 20th Anniversary Watch suits best for you, either the professional diver or stylish gentleman. How much is the price? US $450.00