Bamboo, staple food for Chinese Panda has been the useful materials for any purposes in human’s life. People of Sasak, Lombok – Indonesia have used bamboo as their house’s construction. Likewise, in Tola Rivas, Nicaragua, Arq. Maria Alejandra Flores designed a bamboo house “la vista” (She shows you how to do it on the video below). And the British Kangol applies this eco-friendly material in their hat collections.
This spring, the Apple cases and bags specialist – INCASE employs 40% recycled bamboo on their newest collections of iPhone 3G cases (the other 60% is polycarbonate construction). It’s inspired by the eco-friendly concept as the iSkin leveled competitor INCASE reclaimed bamboo shards of materials such construction scaffolding and chopstick to be transformed into the unique materials. This hybrid material provides the advanced protection while reducing the amount of plastic used.
INCASE Bamboo Slider Mushroom, the case for iPhone 3G
Available in four options of color: Mushroom, Olive, Beet and Eggplant, the BAMBOO SLIDER gives the durable protection and easy access to all controls and device features. Its fashionable design doesn’t sacrifice the functionality as it allows direct access to iPhone widescreen and charging while in case or bottom cover slides away for use with dock.
INCASE Bamboo Slider Olive, the case for iPhone 3G
INCASE Bamboo Slider Beet, the case for iPhone 3G
INCASE Bamboo Slider Eggplant, the case for iPhone 3G
This wonderful environment-friendly iPhone 3G cases by INCASE is worth US $34.95.
| Official | | images courtesy of Incase |
The video of bamboo house construction process in Tola RIvas, Nicaragua, by Arq. Maria Alejandra Flores